A late lunch in Lexington yielded this gem of a bar. Oddly enough, I was not toasted as a celeb there. I was kind of hoping I'd get the kind of tabloid coverage as Paris if she stayed at a Hilton, but you can't win them all. They even had the audacity to charge us for our meals. The nerve. Just to get back at them, I stole a menu. Take that Lynaghs!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Stop 5: Lexington, KY
A late lunch in Lexington yielded this gem of a bar. Oddly enough, I was not toasted as a celeb there. I was kind of hoping I'd get the kind of tabloid coverage as Paris if she stayed at a Hilton, but you can't win them all. They even had the audacity to charge us for our meals. The nerve. Just to get back at them, I stole a menu. Take that Lynaghs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh unemployment!
ReplyDeleteThe Lynagh clan of Lexington is notoriously spendthrift.
ReplyDelete