This snake was just one of many creatures we spotted on at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. This place had live habitats of all the animals and plants native to the Sonoran desert. You even wandered through lifelike terrain to make it even more authentic, such as the narrow caves we crawled through and barely fit in. There were flying raptor birds let free, wolves, lions, etc. Sadly, no coyotes to pester through the flimsy cable fence. They knew I was coming and hid I bet. However, the area is still in the desert, so we had the opportunity to potentially run into them in the parking lot. I was worried they'd tag our car in a display of intimidation, but we escaped unscathed.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Hello Friend
This snake was just one of many creatures we spotted on at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. This place had live habitats of all the animals and plants native to the Sonoran desert. You even wandered through lifelike terrain to make it even more authentic, such as the narrow caves we crawled through and barely fit in. There were flying raptor birds let free, wolves, lions, etc. Sadly, no coyotes to pester through the flimsy cable fence. They knew I was coming and hid I bet. However, the area is still in the desert, so we had the opportunity to potentially run into them in the parking lot. I was worried they'd tag our car in a display of intimidation, but we escaped unscathed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment