Today, we checked out a few museums and history about the native American tribes in three Arizona area and the rest of the Sonora desert. In the botanical gardens section, there were lots of good interactive parts. Here, I'm attempting to ground mesquite beans into a powder. It reminded me vaguely of my joy of potato mashing. Somehow I still think I would have trouble living off the land alone.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
City Boy vs Nature
Today, we checked out a few museums and history about the native American tribes in three Arizona area and the rest of the Sonora desert. In the botanical gardens section, there were lots of good interactive parts. Here, I'm attempting to ground mesquite beans into a powder. It reminded me vaguely of my joy of potato mashing. Somehow I still think I would have trouble living off the land alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment